How to check the quality of nokia mobile , Tips and Tricks How to Check the Quality of Nokia Mobile: First Check Imei pal Nokia by pressing * # 06 # After entering the code buddy buddy will see the Imei code contain 15 digits: for example, 354844015521322.
Check the quality of nokia mobile
Note that I carefully digit red berries:
- If the seventh and eighth digits are: 02 or 20 produced in Arabic means a very poor quality.
- If the seventh and eighth digits are: 08 or 80 it means the quality produced in Germany did not disappoint.
- If the seventh and eighth digit numbers: 13, which means produced in Azarbaijan quality is very bad and dangerous to health.
- If the seventh and eighth digits are: 01 or 10 it means manufactured in Finland for Good Quality.
- If the seventh and eighth digit number: 00 which means Originally produced at the factory whose quality is best.
Regardless of the value ….. means of dubious quality. But the truth of this trick is still a discussion among my colleagues. believe it or not …..? yes it’s up mate ….. because I personally think there should be standardization of products, thus making the quality remains the same everywhere.